Many businesses and industries have been rattled during the course of the coronavirus pandemic and have had to figure out new ways to function. Many companies are now working either partly or fully remotely, and their customers are also leaving the house much less and need to access their services remotely.
Because of these factors, there has been a spike in the need for call center solutions, particularly for large, complex projects. Not many companies in the country are equipped to handle these projects, which require unique infrastructure.
But FH Cann & Associates, a leading provider of account receivables management and call center solutions, has stepped up to the plate, and showed that it is well-equipped to handle complex call center projects during the pandemic.
We are hiring additional customer service agents to support an effort we’re handling on behalf of a state unemployment hotline.— FH Cann & Associates (@fhcann) July 3, 2020
"F.H. Cann & Associates Still Hiring During Coronavirus Pandemic"https://t.co/jjciAw587M pic.twitter.com/vuBGtlqE6A
What is FH Cann & Associates?
F.H. Cann and Associates Inc. is a robust company, which has experienced success and growth since it was first founded in 1999. Even during this year, despite the challenges of the coronavirus pandemic, F.H. Cann and Associates Inc. has continued to grow and even hire new employees.
F.H. Cann and Associates Inc. shows time and time again that their clients’ matter, and that they’re experts at anticipating client needs. Particularly when it comes to call centers, F.H. Cann and Associates Inc. has certain features of their business which makes them stand out from their competition, and which positions them as the leader in this field.
- Reduced AHT: AHT, or average handling time, is an important metric when it comes to call center solutions. F.H. Cann and Associates Inc. is known in the industry for working to lower their AHT as much as possible for their clients, in order to provide the best services possible.
- Highly-trained staff: A big standout feature of F.H. Cann and Associates Inc. is their team of highly-trained staff members. The staff members at F.H. Cann and Associates Inc. are all experts in this industry, and they undergo frequent retraining and recertifications, to stay ahead of the curve.
The team members are also incentivized to stay with F.H. Cann and Associates Inc. for the long haul, with competitive pay and benefits, their employees are able to hone their craft for years.
- Advanced technologies in place: F.H. Cann and Associates Inc. is able to handle complex call center projects during the pandemic due in part to their use of new and advanced technologies.
Call center staff are able to use these technologies during their workday to provide excellent services for the clients. Plus, their operations are monitored around the clock, to ensure the safety and security of customer data, and to catch any possible threats far in advance.
- Suitable for various industries: F.H. Cann and Associates Inc. is experienced at handling complex call center projects for clients in various industries, and this is significant because clients in these industries have particular needs.
It’s important to trust a call center provider who will be able to help an organization accomplish its specific goals. F.H. Cann and Associates Inc. is experienced at handling projects for local, state, and federal governments, as well as schools, financial institutions, healthcare organizations, and utility companies.
- Feeling Bloated? 4 Ways Probiotic Supplements Offer Alleviation - August 14, 2020
- Hand Soap and Hand Sanitizer Dispensers in Canada - July 17, 2020
- How F.H. Cann and Associates Inc. Handles Complex Call Center Projects During The Pandemic - July 8, 2020